Book a hotel near Joannes Stadium, Green Bay
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Joannes Stadium
Joannes Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll never regret buying tickets to a lively event at Joannes Stadium. You'll be sure to take away some incredible vacation memories!
It's in Green Bay, 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Madison.
For quick and easy access to Joannes Stadium, you can get a room at one of the 6 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Hyatt Regency Green Bay, the Village Inn and the Days Inn and Suites Green Bay WI are a few that are popular, and they are only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
You won't need to max out your credit card if you stay in an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There's a handful that are not too far away. You might like to check out the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay West and the Mariner Motel.
Whether you're a tea connoisseur or a coffee expert, you might need something to keep you going. Just a short walk from Joannes Stadium, BP provides an enticing selection of refreshments and treats. Jimmy John's is a good venue that's nearby if you prefer to order a meal. Don't forget you're on vacation. You're allowed to indulge in a drink or two before tucking in, and BB's Bar is yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Joannes StadiumOnce you've finished with Joannes Stadium, be sure not to neglect the area's other sights:
- Whether you just wish to admire it from the outside or inquire for visiting information, Brown County Courthouse, a historic government building, is worthy of your itinerary.
- KI Convention Center is a fantastic place that's able to host gatherings and various other events.
- Broaden your cultural experiences and buy tickets to see a play at Meyer Theatre.
- Need some time out from the flurry and fuss of modern life? Check out The CityDeck, a leafy green oasis.
- Educating yourself about the history of an area at Neville Public Museum will surely help you to become more invested in the land and its people during your trip.