Exercise your best poker face while you raise the stakes at Oneida Casino.
Green Bay, 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Madison, is where you'll find it.
Just minutes away from Oneida Casino, the Radisson Conference Center Green Bay and Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport are terrific options if you're short on time.
If you're on the lookout for a wallet-friendly accommodation solution, make a reservation at the Hotel J Green Bay, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
After calling time out on exploring, follow those in the know to Pine Tree Grill (2040 Airport Drive, Green Bay), a popular venue to sit down to a hearty bite to eat. Need a drink? Then head on over to Purcell's Lounge (2040 Airport Drive, Green Bay) to sip on a beer, wine or whatever your desire.
Other Things to Do Near Oneida Casino
Besides Oneida Casino, here's a list of some other things in the wider region you're going to want to do:
- Find out what on-campus lifestyle is like in another city when you visit Northeast Wisconsin Technical College. Make sure you plan to visit on one of the days when tours are available.
- Free up an afternoon and get your game face on at Ashwaubenon Bowling Alley.
- Wander around Green Bay Botanical Garden and discover the wide variety of trees, flowers and plants. Adults and kids alike will no doubt learn something they didn't already know about their favorite species.
- Do some shopping at Bay Park Square, where you can score almost anything, from the latest fashion pieces, to souvenirs and general supplies.
- Take a stroll down memory lane, remembering the heroes and victories at Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame.