Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Green Bay, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and casinos, as well as attractions like Brown County Courthouse and The CityDeck. Take your pick from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Green Bay and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Green Bay with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Heritage Hill State Historical Park, Green Bay Botanical Garden, and Cofrin Memorial Arboretum.
- Other things to see include KI Convention Center, Neville Public Museum, and Joannes Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Poochies & Mutts, Circle Kennel Club, or Golrusk Pet Care Center East.
- For vet care, Animal Hospital of Howard, Animal Hospital of Ashwaubenon, and Cat Care Clinic-Brown County are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Green Bay
- Aloft Green Bay
Dogs stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and bar.
- Motel 6 Green Bay - Lambeau
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
- Motel 6 Green Bay
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Green Bay
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Green Bay.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 9°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.