ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Jersey City stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Jersey City hotel, you'll find Newport Center Mall and Newport Mall. Colgate Clock and Liberty State Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 11 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the spa tub, bar/lounge, and snack bar/deli.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 429 guestrooms also offer 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. WiFi, wired Internet, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
The Westin Jersey City Newport ratings based on 29 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Jersey City Newport
Sep 28, 2015 by The Westin Jersey City
Dear Cinthia, THANK YOU for taking the time to share your experiences with us! We're happy to read your stay with the Westin Jersey City exceeded your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back again!
Seemed like a great place to stay...
Great location for NYC access at lower price
Excellent alternative to Manhattan
Great night's sleep and convenient to Manhattan via PATH
About the The Westin Jersey City NewportLocation 479 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07310
The Westin Jersey City Newport offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a snack bar/deli and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 20227 square feet (1879 square meters) and includes conference space. The business-friendly The Westin Jersey City Newport also features gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Jersey City hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 429 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 20227 sq ft of conference space
- 1879 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) (17.9 km / 11.1 mi)
- Train station: Jersey City Harsimuc Cove Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Jersey City Newport offers 429 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Separate bedroom
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Fire and Oak - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Half Moon Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 41.00 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westin Jersey City Newport
- Westin Newport
- Westin Newport Hotel
- Westin Newport Hotel Jersey City
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport Hotel
- Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport
- The Westin Jersey City
You should know
- Pool access available from 5:00 AM to midnight.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.