Book a hotel near Jackson Bog State Nature Preserve, Akron
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jackson Bog State Nature Preserve
Jackson Bog State Nature Preserve Hotel & Travel Guide
Grab the camera, put on your walking shoes and delight in a day in the fresh air at Jackson Bog State Nature Preserve, a lovely natural attraction to put on your tour plans.
To get there, go approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, until you reach Akron.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Jackson Bog State Nature Preserve, there are a total of 24 accommodation options eager to welcome you. You can add the Residence Inn Canton and Hampton Inn & Suites Canton to your list.
For tourists that want bargain prices, consider making a reservation at one of the less expensive solutions available. The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton and the Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay are worth a shot.
Other Things to Do Near Jackson Bog State Nature PreserveWhether you're wanting to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Jackson Bog State Nature Preserve:
- The University Center sticks out from the other business destinations in the area.
- Experience a world like no other at Sluggers & Putters. From scrumptious treats to blood-pumping excitement, this park has something for the whole family.
- Enjoy a round or two, get active and challenge yourself at the local Tam O'Shanter Golf Course.
- Enjoy a shopping frenzy at Belden Village Mall, a popular retail destination for both locals and tourists.
- If you're a fitness enthusiast, make sure you take timeout of your schedue for North Canton Skate & Entertainment Center.