A visit to EJ Thomas Hall is certain to be an interesting experience.
Akron, 110 miles (177 kilometers) away from the state capital, Columbus, is where you'll find it.
You have 2 hotels to select from nearby, and they're all good choices. The Courtyard Akron Downtown and Rodeway Inn are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of EJ Thomas Hall.
If you think travel is actually more about appreciating enlightening destinations than staying in plush hotels, check out the budget solutions that are not too far away. Why not consider the Econo Lodge and the Econo Lodge?
With all the excitement of traveling to new places, it can be all too easy to forget to eat something. A short stroll away, Hattie Cafe is an excellent place to get your afternoon's sustenance. In case you need a meal that's a tad more fulfilling, State Office Cafeteria is also nearby. Continue walking and spend the remainder of your day taste-testing the beer and wine at The Lockview.
Other Things to Do Near EJ Thomas Hall
You are here to experience EJ Thomas Hall, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- If you love learning new things, National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum may be worth paying a visit to.
- Go on a tour of University of Akron, and admire the distinguished buildings and campus.
- Spice up your date nights and explore the local theater scene. Akron Civic Theater offers a variety of plays which you can attend.
- If you like medical science, it is worthwhile checking out Center for the History of Psychology.
- Should you be hoping to visit a location where you'll be able to find some interestng reading materials, head over to Akron-Summit County Public Library, a local library that offers excellent resources.