With a wealth of sporting stadiums, some of the Midwest’s best shopping districts, and more educational centers and outdoor activities than you could enjoy in a week, there’s a whole lot more to Cleveland than just the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Yet if you’ve got your sights set on C-Town, how are you to know which of the hotels in Cleveland is best for you? To help you make that decision, here’s a guide to some best places to stay in Cleveland.
Where to stay in Cleveland
There are dozens of hotels, motels, and resorts throughout the Greater Cleveland area. Depending upon what you’re looking for, one lodging option will undoubtedly suit you better than another. With that in mind, here’s a look at four of our favorites.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cleveland Downtown – Lakeside: Situated just off I-90, and a short ride from both Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Lakefront Airport, the DoubleTree Cleveland offers accessible accommodations with rooms overlooking lovely Lake Erie. Here are some of the amenities you can expect:
- Proximity: Interested in sightseeing? The DoubleTree’s downtown location puts it within a short walk from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and many of the city’s other top spots.
- Pool and gym: Unwind at the end of a long day with a dip in the heated pool, or stay on top of your fitness regimen by working out in the impressive fitness center.
- Event space: Offering more than 10,000 sq. ft. of event space in addition to an enormous ballroom, the DoubleTree is ideal for group events of any size.
- Complimentary shuttle: Travel around downtown quickly and cheaply thanks to complimentary shuttle services departing from just outside the hotel’s entrance.
- Food and drink: Get your caffeine fix at the hotel’s own Starbucks, or sit down for a casual meal and expertly crafted cocktails at Stadium 3 Bar & Grille.
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown: Discover Cleveland’s culture. With an excellent location near many of the city’s most famous attractions, the Hampton Inn is a fantastic choice for those who want to stay at one of the downtown Cleveland hotels. Less than 15 miles from Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport, the Hampton is just steps away from both the Financial District and the Playhouse Square Theater District, making it easy to absorb some of the city’s culture minutes after leaving your room. Other perks include:
- Variety of room options: Take your pick from the Hampton Inn’s fine selection of nearly 200 rooms and suites.
- Business resources: Conduct business affairs with free Wi-Fi in every room.or host small events in meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 30 attendees.
- Breakfast and gym: Start your day right with a free, hot breakfast and stay in shape at the on-site fitness center.
- Renaissance Cleveland Hotel: Originally built in 1918 (but recently renovated), the architecturally astounding Renaissance Cleveland Hotel is one of the poshest accommodations in the city, offering top-of-the-line amenities across the board. And the fact that it’s adjoined to Tower City Center, with some of the area’s most high-end shops and restaurants, means you’ll have easy access to the best of Cleveland. Here are a few places you might spend your time while there:
- Sans Souci Eclectic: Dig into a hearty breakfast at the Sans Souci Eclectic, offering award-winning menu options every morning from 6:30 to 11:30.
- Lobby Court Bar: Sink your teeth into savory bites or sip sensational cocktails at the lively Lobby Court Bar.
- Renaissance Navigator: Take advantage of Renaissance Navigator, a one-of-a-kind shopping and dining experience available exclusively at this hotel.
- Horseshoe Casino: Try your luck at Cleveland’s new Horseshoe Casino, located adjacent to the hotel.
- Banquet rooms: From weddings to conventions, the spacious banquet rooms and sprawling ballroom make it easy to host an outstanding event.
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade: Located right next to the East Fourth Street Entertainment District, this one-of-a-kind downtown hotel makes it easy to see and do everything Cleveland is famous for. Here’s a glimpse of what the Hyatt has to offer.
- Spa: Enjoy the royal treatment at the Marengo luxury spa, located right in the hotel.
- Fitness center: Don’t miss a day of exercise by making the most of the always-open workout room.
- Food: Fill your belly or wet your whistle at the on-site 1890 Restaurant and Lounge
- Event planning: The Hyatt’s award-winning staff can help you masterfully pull of weddings, meetings, and events of all sizes.
- Pet-friendly accommodations: Hoping to experience Cleveland with your hound? This dog-friendly hotel welcomes pups under 50 pounds.
Travelocity helps you get the web’s best deals on cheap hotels near Cleveland’s hottest sights. Give our intuitive booking system a try, and you’ll be amazed by how quickly you lock down Cleveland lodging that’s perfect for you. Reserve your room today, and you’ll be rockin’ ‘n’ rollin’ in no time.