Book a hotel near Malone University, Akron
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Malone University
Malone University Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are looking for something engaging to do on your travels, a trip to Malone University is an excellent idea.
You'll discover it in Akron, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
Staying in the vicinity of Malone University shouldn't be a problem, with 25 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can take a peek at the Residence Inn Canton and Hampton Inn & Suites Canton.
If you care little about fancy features but just want to have a comfortable bed to sleep on, stay a night or two at one of the area's budget-friendly hotels. Some of your choices are the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton and the Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay.
If you want to be near the action, and stay in a high-end hotel, book a room at the Poggio Amorelli Bed and Breakfast, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Conveniently located nearby, Froggy's Cafe is well-known as a great place to replenish your energy levels. Also close by is Regula Cafe, a quality establishment that offers a variety of mouth-watering dishes. Finish off a fun day out by journeying down the road for a wine or beer at Jasmine.
Other Things to Do Near Malone UniversityAfter your time is done at Malone University, there are plenty of other things to do in the wider area:
- Sports fans of all ages will enjoy a visit to Pro Football Hall of Fame. You can relive former glories and remember the legends.
- Lovers of art should make plans to visit Canton Museum of Art where they'll be inspired.
- Take a few hours alone for some reflection while you admire the significance of McKinley National Memorial.
- Take the opportunity to check out the collections at McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, a local library.
- Lynda Tuttle's Art Center features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are certain to give you a deeper understanding of the area's culture and arts scene.