Book a hotel near National First Ladies' Library, Downtown Canton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near National First Ladies' Library
National First Ladies' Library Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be happy you added National First Ladies' Library to your travel to-do list.
It's situated in Akron. If you aren't familiar with the name, it's 100 miles (161 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Columbus.
The McKinley Grand Hotel is the nearest accommodation option to National First Ladies' Library. A short 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's a good choice if convenience is what you’re after.
For tourists that appreciate low prices, consider making a reservation at one of the affordable solutions here. The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton and the Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay are recommended.
If you want to be near all the attractions, and stay in the lap of luxury, check out the Poggio Amorelli Bed and Breakfast, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Soak up the aroma of fresh ground coffee beans or try something sweet at Espresso Yourself. It's a brief walk away from National First Ladies' Library. If you plan to go out for dinner, stay in the area and get a table at Thorpe's Market Avenue Grill. A glass or two of your favorite wine at Conestoga Grill could be just the thing after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near National First Ladies' LibraryOn top of National First Ladies' Library, here is a list of some other things in the area that you're going to want to check out:
- The entire family will love visiting Canton Classic Car Museum, where they will find out about the history of transportation.
- Wander around and enjoy what's being exhibited at Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography.
- The excellent performances, festivals and special events showcased at Lynda Tuttle's Art Center are valued by local creators and viewers.
- Mingle with local people and fellow visitors alike while relaxing and watching a movie at Canton Palace Theatre.
- Every art piece has an interesting story to tell. At Canton Museum of Art, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and learn the story behind them.