Round up your family and friends and head on over to Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, an excellent place to use up your travel time.
Akron, where it is to be found, lies 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
Make your trip to Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens as easy as possible by staying just a short drive away. You'll discover 11 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add the Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls and Hilton Akron Fairlawn to your list.
If you'd like to find an inexpensive establishment, then the Economy Inn - Akron, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, should be a good fit.
Other Things to Do Near Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens
Surely you're not intending to call it a day after Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens? Allow yourself some time to find out what else the area has to offer:
- Think about visiting Highland Theater to relax and just be entertained by a good movie.
- Buy tickets to attend a play and escape to a different world at Weathervane Playhouse.
- Imagine what life must have been like in a previous era when you're on a tour of the historic residence, Dr. Bob's Home.
- A prominent local attraction, Indian Signal Tree is a reminder of historical events that are inscribed in the minds of the local community.
- Become immersed in the local arts scene when you get a seat at one of the performances at Coach House Theater.