Book a hotel near Hollywood and Highland Center, Hollywood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hollywood and Highland Center
Hollywood and Highland Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Hollywood and Highland Center is a fantastic experience. You'll have to bring your camera along for the ride, because this is one place that you won't want to forget.
It is just one of the many things to see and do in the marvelous city of Los Angeles.
Everyone wants to see Hollywood and Highland Center when they are in town, so it's not surprising that there's a wide range accommodations in the immediate vicinity. With as many as 32 candidates within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you shouldn't have any problems finding the ideal place. Once you've sorted out your dates and are ready to begin your search, check out the rooms available at the Ginosi Hollywood Apartel, The Hollywood Roosevelt and Magic Castle Hotel.
The area has a range of hotels that won't make you a pauper. Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Hollywood Orchid Suites, and you'll find the Hollywood Celebrity Hotel 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Some people say that life is all too brief to stress-out over money. Book a night at one of the first-rate establishments close by. Consistently endorsed are the Redbury @ Hollywood and Vine and the W Hollywood, situated a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
In need of a cup of coffee, a sweet treat or that special something to keep up your sightseeing stamina? Cold Stone Creamery is a great place to savor a snack and it's close to Hollywood and Highland Center. There are some more comprehensive food options also nearby at Wafflejack. Visitors looking for a drink might like to pull up a stool at Estrela Slash, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Hollywood and Highland CenterIf you can squeeze it in, you'll want to investigate what else is available in the area:
- Enjoy a brief rest from your hectic schedule, and see a film at El Capitan Theatre.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and find the ideal souvenir at Hollywood & Highland.
- Visit Dolby Theater and delight in watching its gifted actors perform.
- Visit Kodak Theatre and enjoy watching its gifted actors perform.
- The French painter Renoir once stated that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not listen to the advice and go to Ripley's Believe It or Not during your vacation?