Get an overview of this hotelPlayground of the stars, along Walk of Fame
A stay at The Hollywood Roosevelt places you in the heart of Hollywood, steps from TCL Chinese Theatre and Dolby Theater.
This 4-star hotel is close to Hollywood Bowl and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Hollywood? This hotel has 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Hollywood Roosevelt
Combining old-time glamour with contemporary chic, The Hollywood Roosevelt offers an enviable location along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This Los Angeles hotel is across the street from Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood & Highland shopping-and-entertainment center, home of the legendary Kodak Theatre.
The hotel's recently renovated fitness center, open around the clock, includes cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs. Massages and body treatments including body scrubs and wraps are available at the spa. The hotel features 25,004 square feet (2,323 square meters) of conference and meeting space, a 24-hour business center with a computer station, and WiFi (surcharge) is available in the historic lobby. Valet parking (surcharge) is available in a secured, underground lot.
Guests can relax in the Hollywood Roosevelt's newly renovated rooms. Up to 2 children age 17 and under can stay free when using existing bedding in a parent or guardian's room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1927
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
25 Degrees - Hip diner open 24 hours a day serving American favorites, including amazing hamburgers and lighter fare. Offers a happy hour menu as well several beverage options.
Public Kitchen & Bar - Serves American fare, including cured meats and cheeses, in a setting reminiscent of a private home. Offers cocktails and a choice of 100 wines. Serves dinner nightly, along with lunch and a happy hour each weekday, plus a renowned Hollywood brunch every Sunday.
Library Bar- Intimate cocktail lounge located in the hotel's original, ornate lobby. Drinks expertly finished with homemade bitters, foams, and garnishes.
Tropicana Bar & Pool - Celebrity magnet, poolside service, and DJ parties. Full-service bar with casual light fare menu offered throughout the day and evening.
The Spare Room - A modern-style gaming parlor and cocktail lounge offering savory bites and delectable drinks. This venue offers light fare and dinner.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 5 AM to noon for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hollywood Roosevelt's large outdoor pool, a top spot for celebrity sightings, features a David Hockney mural on the bottom and poolside drink and snack service. Just a few steps from the pool, the hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs.
Griffith Park, less than two miles away, is a vast urban oasis with jogging paths, golf courses, tennis courts, an outdoor pool, playgrounds, and a 53-mile network of hiking trails. The park is also home to the Los Angeles Zoo, the Museum of the American West, the historic outdoor Greek Theater, a 1926 merry-go-round, and a bird sanctuary.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per week
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per week
- Late check-out fee: USD 150
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Hollywood Roosevelt
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- Roosevelt Hollywood
- Roosevelt Hotel
- Hollywood Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Hotel Hollywood Roosevelt
- Hotel Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Roosevelt Hotel California
- Roosevelt Hotel La
- Roosevelt Hotel Los Angeles
- Roosevelt La
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.