At Happy Trails Horseback Rides you can watch and learn about animals in a way that wouldn't be possible in the natural habitat.
You can explore it when you travel to Chillicothe, 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
Searching for somewhere to stay? You won't find any hotels nearby, but you'll find a small range that are a bit farther out. The Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel is 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, the Hilton Columbus at Easton 45 miles (72 kilometers) and the Hilton Columbus Downtown 45 miles (72 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Happy Trails Horseback Rides
Whether you want to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Happy Trails Horseback Rides:
- The sky is the limit at Hocking State Forest Rockclimbing and Rappelling Area, a renowned venue for new and advanced climbers.
- Those after some nature will enjoy some time at the peaceful Conkles Hollow State Nature Preserve.
- Hocking Hills State Park is an ideal escape for visitors hoping to spend some time outdoors.
- If you want to check out some breathtaking rock formations, head to Cantwell Cliffs.
- Pull on some boots, grab a headlamp and venture into the depths of Old Man's Cave.