Book a hotel near Greenleaf Gallery, Duck
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Greenleaf Gallery
Greenleaf Gallery Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Greenleaf Gallery is an excellent way of familiarizing yourself with the local area and its culture.
Duck, 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
If you're not eager to waste too much time commuting, reserve a room at the Barrier Island Station at Duck, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away from Greenleaf Gallery.
After you have explored the sights, indulge yourself at one of the few luxurious options that are just a quick drive away. You should check availability at the Sanderling Resort and Beachwoods by Diamond Resorts.
Hang out, unwind and maybe meet a few locals at Treehouse Coffee Co, which is just around the corner. AQUA Restaurant is a fantastic choice that's close by when you want to order a meal. If you're hungry for more, you can stop for a few drinks at Growlers To Go.
Other Things to Do Near Greenleaf GalleryYou've come here to visit Greenleaf Gallery, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the region has available:
- Spending time shopping at Duck Village Outfitters is a fun way to blend in with the locals.
- Water sports fans should visit Coastal Kayak Touring Company, where there's a range of activities to get you on the water.
- Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy a trip to Nor'Banks Sailing, where there's lots of activities that will get you out on the water.
- At Duck Woods Country Club, regular members get together for coffee while clearing their schedule for a few easygoing pursuits.
- Go and pick up some maps and brochures from Aycock Brown Welcome Center and learn more about the area.