There aren't many things that can rival the intoxicating feeling of being outside in nature. Head to Geneva Lake for a much-needed dose.
You can visit it in Lake Geneva, 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Madison.
If you hope to be within close reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 hotels available nearby. You can plan on staying at the French Country Inn and The Ridge Hotel, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Geneva Lake.
If you're someone that feels totally fine without fancy decor, you may book a room at one of the low-cost solutions that are not too far away. The Sky Lodge Inn & Suites and the Chateau Royale Inn are among the more well-known establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Geneva Lake
Once you're finally finished with Geneva Lake, you certainly won't be at a loss for things to do with some of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- Venture back through time and expand your history knowledge with an excursion to Black Point Estate.
- Geneva National Golf Club is a great place to spend a day out on the green and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- Planets and constellations are sure to provide a stellar display at Yerkes Observatory, a celestial experience for your whole family.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the great outdoors at Big Foot Beach State Park.
- Free your mind as you tune in to the songs of the seabirds at Riviera Beach.