Don't wrack your brain thinking about what's next on the agenda. Frosty Drew Observatory is waiting.
To reach it, make your way 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Providence, until you reach Charlestown.
If you don't plan to spend a great deal of time commuting, stay at The Windswept Inn, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away from Frosty Drew Observatory.
Other Things to Do Near Frosty Drew Observatory
Here's a sampling of the wider region's other favorite things to do:
- Are you looking to spend some cash? The renowned Fantastic Umbrella Factory is an iconic store on a lot of travelers' schedules.
- Ninigret National Wildlife Refuge is an unspoiled reserve where you can have a walk, and hopefully see some animals and birds.
- Head over to Kettle Pond Visitors Center to see the information displays. Pick up the maps and brochures that might help you enjoy your exploration of the area.
- Gather up the children and spend an afternoon in the water, breathing the salty air at East Beach.
- If you're ever tired of the heat, stop by Charlestown Town Beach, where you'll find cool relief in the soothing water.