You'll certainly enjoy your excursion to Charlestown Town Beach.
Charlestown, 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Providence, is where you will find it.
You won’t be left in the cold when looking for accommodation options around Charlestown Town Beach. You can choose from 2 hotels within easy commuting distance. See which one looks best out of the Phil & Anns Sunset Motel and The Windswept Inn.
Just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, Johnny Angels Clam Shack (523 Charlestown Beach Road, Charlestown) is just the location to enjoy a satisfying meal after your eventful afternoon.
Other Things to Do Near Charlestown Town Beach
If you want to fit as much as you possibly can into your itinerary, here are some other things that are going on:
- You won't need to travel to galaxies thousands of light years away to become knowledgeable about the sun, the moon and the stars. Visit Frosty Drew Observatory.
- Knowledgeable shoppers should head in the direction of Fantastic Umbrella Factory, an important store that people visit the area for.
- Clear your mind as you listen to the seabirds' songs at East Beach.
- Some sites are significant enough in nature or history that they're protected. Ninigret National Wildlife Refuge is one of them.
- Take a look at a bunch of maps and pamphlets from Kettle Pond Visitors Center and find out more about this area.