You'll be grateful you added East Beach to your itinerary.
Charlestown, roughly 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Providence, is where you will find it.
There aren't a lot of hotel options if you're hoping to spend your nights within a short drive of East Beach. The nearest one is The Windswept Inn, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near East Beach
After enjoying East Beach, why not explore some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Time at Frosty Drew Observatory is sure to leave your group in an euphoric state of dreamy wonder.
- Take a break to look at some of nature's protected land at Ninigret National Wildlife Refuge.
- Take a look at a bunch of pamphlets and maps from Kettle Pond Visitors Center to find out more about this area.
- Every visitor will hear about Fantastic Umbrella Factory at least once. That's how popular a store it is.
- Escape your troubles and visit Charlestown Town Beach where you'll enjoy the steady crash of the waves.