What are you waiting for? Scarborough Beach was meant to be experienced.
You will need to make the 120 miles (193 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Concord, to Narragansett, if you'd like to explore it.
If you want a good hotel that is not too far away from Scarborough Beach, The Break, is your best option. It's situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You will find a handful of wallet-friendly hotels not too far away. A couple of favorites are the Lighthouse Inn of Galilee and the Atlantic House.
Other Things to Do Near Scarborough Beach
You're surely not planning to wrap up your day after Scarborough Beach? Give yourself some time to find out what else the area has to offer:
- Head back into nature by visiting the well-known Fishermen's Memorial State Park, the ideal location for those seeking some time in the outdoors.
- Take the family for a hike in the fresh air at Fishermen s Memorial State Park Campground.
- Golf is a nice way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, spend a few hours at Point Judith Country Club.
- Gather up the kids and spend a memorable afternoon watching the children play and tasting the salty air at Roger W. Wheeler State Beach.
- With a picturesque view down to the water and a fascinating history, Point Judith Lighthouse makes for an excellent day trip in the region.