Don't spend time hemming and hawing about what's next on the agenda. Crown Hill Cemetery is waiting.
It is in Indianapolis, the lively state capital.
If you can't live without convenience and comfort, you’ll be happy to know there are 47 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Crown Hill Cemetery. The Marriott Indianapolis Downtown and JW Marriott Indianapolis will offer you at least some of the features you desire.
You will be able to find some budget-friendly accommodations a short commute away. Two of your options include the Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Downtown Medical District and the Park Place at City Centre.
A short commute away, you will discover a small number of top-end hotels to indulge in. The Conrad Indianapolis and The Alexander are popular.
A popular place for hungry excursionists, Hank's Smoked Briskets (3736 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr St, Indianapolis) will cure your hunger pangs. It's a short 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away from Crown Hill Cemetery.
Other Things to Do Near Crown Hill Cemetery
You'll be able to explore a variety of other attractions after visiting Crown Hill Cemetery:
- Lovers of artistic works should pay a visit to Indianapolis Museum of Art where they'll be truly in awe.
- At Woodstock Golf Club, regular members meet for drinks while clearing their schedule for a few leisurely diversions.
- Imagine what life was like in a previous era while you're on a guided tour of the historic residence, Lilly House and Gardens.
- Let the children move around and join in the activities at Children's Museum of Indianapolis. It doesn't get more interactive and gratifying than that!
- Head to the fairways at Riverside Golf Club, a nice place to relax and play a couple of rounds.