Delight in the wonders of the landscape at Croton Point Park.
White Plains, where it is located, sits 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Albany.
Staying near Croton Point Park shouldn't be too much trouble, with 5 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Bricktown Inn and Super 8 Nyack NY ought to provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
If you're tired of choosing between going out for lunch and buying souvenirs, then free up some of your daily budget by reserving a room at one of the area's low-cost solutions. Some choices are the Budget Motor Inn - Stony Point and the Nyack Motor Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Croton Point Park
When you're finished with Croton Point Park, why not stop by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Corning Tower is not only one of the main business hubs, but it's also a must see even if you aren't here on a business trip.
- You'll try to imagine life many years ago when you're on a fascinating guided tour of the local historic residence, Van Cortlandt Manor.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off a bit of their apparently limitless energy by running around at Croton Landing Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Make your way to Sing Sing Prison Museum once you've seen all the well-known museums and you're eager for more!
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or a newcomer, you can't miss the chance to hit a round off at Rockland Lake State Park Championship Golf Course.
When you want an easy way to reach Croton Point Park, climb aboard the metro and get off at Croton-Harmon, the stop that's only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) from your destination.