Humans weren't meant to spend all their time living in cities, surrounded by concrete. A trip to natural areas such as Cory and Edith Passes isn't just excellent fun, it's essential to our lives.
Why not pack your bags and head off to Alberta so you can enjoy it today?
Even though there's only 1 accommodation option within close reach, you won't be missing out on comfort. After an early breakfast at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge, it won't take you very long to reach Cory and Edith Passes, only 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cory and Edith Passes
Whether you want to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after you visit Cory and Edith Passes:
- Climb to the summit of Goat's Eye Mountain, or view it from a more comfortable vantage-point.
- Take in that adrenaline rush as you slide through the fluffy snow at Mount Norquay Ski Resort.
- The shores of lovely Vermilion Lakes are popular with tourists and locals.
- Pack some lunch and go to the summit of Mt. Norquay.
- Go on a hike among nature's beauty at Fenland Trail, a popular local trail.