Book a hotel near Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum, Vail
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum
Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're hunting around for something to keep you intrigued on your travels, a trip to Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum is an excellent choice.
It's situated in Vail, an estimated 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
With up to 30 accommodations within a short walk of Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum, you are guaranteed to find someplace with all the features that you're looking for. Narrow down your hunt by checking out the Solaris Residences, Sonnenalp and The Wren at Vail.
There are just so many ways to spend money while you are on vacation. If you're not fussy about where you stay, why not choose one of the low cost places nearby? For example, you can find the Aspenwood Lodge by Berkshire Hathaway 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, while the Vail 21 Lionshead Village by Berkshire Hathaway is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Guests will have access to a vast array of top-end facilities at the area's luxury establishments. You can book a room at the Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort or the Sebastian - Vail, located only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're the sort of visitor that does quite a bit of their traveling from a cafe chair, then you've come to the right place. Within quick stroll, Starbucks provides all the tasty drinks and snacks you could desire. If you need a meal that's a bit more substantial, La Cantina is also close by. Why don't you end your day with a toast to your traveling companions? Get down to George Restaurant & Pub, just around the corner, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Colorado Ski and Snowboard MuseumAfter finishing up at Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum, there are an assortment of other activities that'll keep you inspired:
- Fans of all ages should visit Colorado Ski Museum-Ski Hall of Fame. Learn some sports history and remember the legends.
- The outstanding performances, artistic exhibits and other events showcased at Cogswell Gallery are treasured by the community's artists and spectators.
- Escape to the wintry wonderland of Vail Ski Resort and take advantage of the freshly fallen snow.
- Experience the changing face of the land when you visit Chaos Canyon, where the different rocky inclines lie exposed beneath the sun.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens is a wonderful place to spend some time picnicking with the family, playing some ball games and admiring the plants and wildlife that exist here.