Book a hotel near Carmel Plaza, Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Carmel Plaza
Carmel Plaza Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Carmel Plaza is one sure-fire way to make the most of your next vacation.
To visit it, along with a good variety of other sights, travel to the marvelous city of Monterey.
Tourists are likely to be impressed by the considerable assortment of accommodations surrounding Carmel Plaza. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are as many as 32 to pick from. Streamline your search by looking into the L Auberge Carmel, Carriage House Inn and Tradewinds Carmel.
You are sure to receive a wonderful welcome as well as a moderate room fee at all of the budget hotels here. The Best Western Carmel's Town House Lodge, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Comfort Inn Carmel By The Sea, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, are two to start off with.
Prepare to stay at one of the top-range hotels wthin walking distance. From the minute you enter the lobby, you will be professionally cared for. You will find the La Playa Carmel and The Vagabond's House, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Only a few minutes away, Cafe Carmel is a great place to treat yourself to a quick snack or a coffee. When you're in need of an establishment with a larger menu, Artemis Turkish Kitchen can appease a rumbling tummy. Explore a different side of the area when you have a drink at Grasings Coastal Cuisine, also just a quick jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Carmel PlazaSurely you aren't planning to finish your day after Carmel Plaza? Give yourself some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- The Doud Arcade is a much-loved shopping hub, featuring an impressive range of stores and food options.
- If business management intrigues you, you might take pleasure in seeing The Carmel Business Association.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or just love popping a bottle open now and then, Wrath Winery is an excellent place to buy and taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- Embrace the zesty notes of this region at Blair Estate Tasting Room.
- You should go to Carmel Chamber of Commerce to see the information displays. Help yourself to the maps and brochures that may help you get the most out of your stay.