Considering a visit to Blue Iris Bakery on your next getaway?
You'll discover it in Youngstown, which is about 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
The Days Inn Niles is 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Blue Iris Bakery, making it a great place to lay your head.
You'll discover a couple of reasonably priced hotels in the surrounding area. Two recommendations are the Sleep Inn Austintown and the Comfort Inn.
Do you need some respite from exploring? Splendid food, and excellent customer service, makes Monte's Pizza (623 Robbins Avenue, Niles) a worthwhile eating experience, and it's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Iris Bakery
After you're finished visiting Blue Iris Bakery, get set to experience what the wider region has to offer:
- For a truly thought-provoking experience, make your way to National McKinley Birthplace Memorial.
- You'll find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for your family and friends back home at Eastwood Mall. Be sure to buy yourself a treat, too!
- Even if you think you're a golfing enthusiast, there's no reason you can't enjoy an afternoon of friendly competition between friends at Putt-Putt & Batting Cages.
- Old Avalon Golf Course is an excellent place to play a few rounds and forge new friendships.
- Spend some time notching a few birdees at Avalon Golf and Country Club.