A trip to Packard Music Hall is an excellent way to use up some of your next break.
Youngstown, approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Columbus, is where you'll find it.
Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Best Western Park Hotel is the ideal hotel choice if you're hoping to stay within close range of Packard Music Hall.
If you’re after a low-priced hotel, check out the Econo Lodge & Suites Warren, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Callahans Irish Pubs (1061 Mahoning Avenue, Warren) is a local restaurant you'll enjoy after a busy day, and it's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Packard Music Hall
Whether you want to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Packard Music Hall:
- Spend an afternoon investigating different kinds of transportation at the fascinating National Packard Museum.
- You'll enjoy a tour of The Upton House, an area historic house.
- Get set for an evening bursting with talent when you go to Warren Community Amphitheatre.
- Art lovers must drop by Trumbull Art Gallery to see the exhibits.
- Mini golf is just one of those childhood activities that will never lose its excitement. Be a big kid for a couple of hours at Putt-Putt & Batting Cages.