Book a hotel near Bald Eagle State Park, State College
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bald Eagle State Park
Bald Eagle State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Lace up your walking shoes and soak up the views around you at Bald Eagle State Park, a great place to spend a day in the fresh air with your travel buddies.
It's situated in Lamar, 65 miles (105 kilometers) out of the state capital, Harrisburg.
Part of the appeal of the area surrounding Bald Eagle State Park is its lack of development. The downside of this is that you have to venture a bit further out to get a suitable accommodation. You can select from 7 establishments by venturing to Lewisburg, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away. The Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisburg, PA, Hampton Inn Lewisburg and Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn probably should be on your list.
Other Things to Do Near Bald Eagle State ParkIf you want to cram as much as is humanly possible into your trip, see what else is happening:
- Central Market is a charming place where you can find a unique gift or enjoy a delicious snack.
- Although Curtin Village at Eagle Ironworks seems intact, this destination has seen many years come and go. Visit and be a part of history.
- Spice up your evenings and sample the area's art scene. Millbrook Playhouse offers a range of productions for you to enjoy.
- Every piece of art at a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Bellefonte Art Museum for Centre County, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop for a closer look and learn their stories.
- Penn's Cave is an astounding natural feature where travelers can spend time uncovering a different world beneath the earth.