Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in State College, PA from $58
Top State College Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit State College, a family-friendly city known for its clubs and concert halls, as well as attractions like Discovery Space of Central Pennsylvania and Palmer Museum of Art. Choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in State College and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in State College with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at The Arboretum at Penn State, Shaver's Creek Environmental Center, and Stone Valley Recreation Area.
- Other things to see include Penn State Ice Pavilion, Bryce Jordan Center, and Penn State University's Blue and White Golf Courses.
- Need a pet store? Try Finatics Aquarium & Pet Center and Centre Hall Pet Supply.
- For vet care, Metzger Animal Hospital, University Drive Veterinary Hospital, and State College Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in State College
- Quality Inn Penn State
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott State College
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Queen, A Victorian Bed & Breakfast
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in State College
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in State College.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.