Book a hotel near Ascarate Lake City Park, El Paso
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ascarate Lake City Park
Ascarate Lake City Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Ascarate Lake City Park during your travels?
It's located in El Paso, a lively city that offers adventurers a great range of exciting attractions.
If you're looking to be near Ascarate Lake City Park, reserve a room at one of 14 accommodations that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you will be able to rest your head at the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport. Two other choices are the Homewood Suites by Hilton El Paso Airport, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you would rather save a bit of your hard-earned cash for more important things in life, you can spend a few nights at one of the economical hotels in the surrounding area. You will find the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport and the Quality Inn Airport East a short drive away.
You cannot beat the Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez when talking about high-end luxury in this area. You'll need to drive approximately 3 miles (5 kilometers) to find it.
Once you're done exploring Ascarate Lake City Park, take a five-minute walk to H.A.R.D FITNESS/ CANTEANAS and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. There are some more extensive food options also nearby at Ascarate Golf Course. You'll chuckle as you recall some memories while enjoying a few glasses of your favorite beverage at Dericks AB, also just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Ascarate Lake City ParkHere are a few more of the area's other diversions:
- Do some shopping at Bassett Place, where you can score almost anything you want, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Spend some time shopping at Cielo Vista Mall, where you can find almost anything you need, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- No matter how many entertaining tours you take part in while you are here, an afternoon spent at El Paso Community College will open your eyes to the spirit of the students here.
- Find out what a student's lifestyle is like in a different city by visiting Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso. Make sure you plan to visit when the university is open to the public.
- The Fountains at Farah is an excellent destination for shopping, with an impressive range of stores and food options.