Angel Island is one of those excellent attractions that is sure to linger in your memory long after your vacation is over.
It's just one of the attractions that makes the city of San Francisco a favored destination.
You'll be pleased to know there are 2 accommodation options nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Angel Island you’ll find the Waters Edge Hotel and The Lodge at Tiburon.
You will be able to find a handful of budget-friendly accommodations in the surrounding area. You might like to check out the Wharf Inn and the Layne Hotel.
A short drive away, you will find a few upmarket hotels for you to indulge in. Great choices are the Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square and The St. Regis San Francisco.
Yearning for a cup of coffee, a treat or something else to maintain your energy levels? Angel Island Cafe is a lovely place to enjoy a snack and it's not far from Angel Island. Also close-at-hand is Angel Island Cantina, where you can enjoy a greater selection of meals. End a fun day out by strolling down the road for a couple of drinks at Cove Cantina Oyster Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Angel Island
You're surely not intending to finish your day after Angel Island? Put aside some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- Give the kids endless educational fun at Railroad Ferry Depot Museum.
- Head to Tiburon Ferry, where you're able to board the ship and set sail on your adventure.
- See if you can organize a tour of Tiburon Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, or simply spend some time enjoying the busy atmosphere.
- Take time to visit Old St. Hilary's Church and become acquainted with the spiritual side of the area.
- Those after some nature will enjoy wandering around the unspoiled Old St. Hilary’s Open Space Preserve.