American Players Theatre is definitely a place worth visiting.
It's located in Dodgeville, which is roughly 35 miles (56 kilometers) out of the state capital, Madison.
One positive thing about there only being 1 accommodation option nearby is that it's almost impossible to mix up your bookings! It is a quick drive of just 4 miles (6 kilometers) to American Players Theatre from The Round Barn Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near American Players Theatre
If you have more time, you'll want to investigate what else is happening in the area:
- Take your family on a fun hike under the big blue sky at Tower Hill State Park.
- Imagine life years in the past when you're on a guided tour of the local historic house, Taliesin.
- Do you want to splash some cash? The iconic Spring Green General Store is an iconic store on many people's schedules.
- If you love to get out on the water, find out about the range of activities at Wisconsin Canoe Company.
- If you love the beauty of nature, Governor Dodge State Park is a place you're certain to appreciate. Have a relaxing day and go for a hike in the fresh air.