Book a hotel near Spring Green Golf Course, Dodgeville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Spring Green Golf Course
Spring Green Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
Spring Green Golf Course is definitely a place worth exploring.
You'll find it in Dodgeville, 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Madison.
Make the most of the facilities at The Round Barn Lodge before you head out to visit Spring Green Golf Course. Seeing as it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
Hang out, sit back and meet the locals at Arcadia Books, which is just around the corner. But, if your stomach's beginning to growl, you might want to consider The Kitchen at Arcadia Books, also nearby. Encounter a different side of the local area and sip on some wine at Freddy Valentines Public House, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Spring Green Golf CourseOnce you're finished exploring Spring Green Golf Course, get ready to experience what the wider region has available:
- Are you looking to spend some cash? The iconic Spring Green General Store is a not-to-be-missed store on many people's shopping schedules.
- If you love being out on the water, check out the range of activities at Wisconsin Canoe Company.
- Head back into nature at the popular Tower Hill State Park, the perfect destination for those looking for some time outdoors.
- Both locals and tourists enjoy tours of Taliesin, an unforgettable historic residence.
- If you are a theater fan, you can enjoy a production at American Players Theatre.