Book a hotel near Ysleta–Zaragoza International Bridge, Ciudad Juarez
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ysleta–Zaragoza International Bridge
Ysleta–Zaragoza International Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking it over? Ysleta–Zaragoza International Bridge was meant to be seen.
As soon as you're ready to begin your adventure, it will be waiting for you in Chihuahua.
If you're a fan of comfort and convenience, you'll be pleased to hear that there are 28 accommodation solutions which are within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Ysleta–Zaragoza International Bridge. See which one catches your eye out of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Paso I-10 East and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones.
You won't be forced to save all year in order to stay at an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There's a handful that are not too far away. Some popular places are the Quality Inn Airport East and the Red Roof Inn El Paso East.
After a day out exploring, you can visit Burritos Solovino (Avenida Waterfill 192, Río Bravo, Ciudad Juárez), where you'll enjoy tasty treats, prompt service and exceptional coffee. If a complete meal is what you're looking for, find a table at Mariscos La Isla (Avenida Waterfill 369, C Río Bravo, Ciudad Juárez), only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ysleta–Zaragoza International BridgeAfter you're finished at Ysleta–Zaragoza International Bridge, there are a range of other activities that'll keep you on the move:
- Check out a concert or bring the kids for some family fun at Speaking Rock Entertainment Center, one of the area's finest music and entertainment sites.
- Take time to stop by Ysleta Mission. Even though this local house of worship is often visited by tourists, you need to inquire about the touring hours if you'd like to spend some time inside this peaceful building.
- From well-known rulers to important dates, Ysleta del Sur Pueblo Museum holds displays that are worth seeing.
- Stop by Socorro Mission, a favorite historical site, and see why it's cherished by those who live here.
- Pick up a bunch of pamphlets and maps from El Paso Mission Trail and find out more about the area.