If you are the kind of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to love Wildwood Rush.
You'll discover it in Petoskey, about 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
Are you planning to stay as close as you can to Wildwood Rush? There are 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to select from. You should add the Water Street Inn and Horton Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast to your list.
You don’t have to be a foodie to appreciate the food at Bella Vita (2911 Boyne City Road, Boyne City). Even better, you'll find it just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Wildwood Rush
You should take advantage of your time here by checking out the region's other attractions once you're done with Wildwood Rush:
- If you love to be out on the water, check out the various activities at Boyne Parasail.
- Lose yourself in the tranquil sound of running water at Bear River.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or an amateur, don't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Dunmaglas Golf Club.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or simply starting out, don't miss the chance to play a round or two at Monument Golf Course.
- Those who like to see nature will enjoy some time at the peaceful Charles A. Ransom Nature Preserve.