Dust off your walking shoes and enjoy the scenery around you at Whitefish Lake State Park, a great place to spend some time in the fresh air with your travel buddies.
Whitefish, approximately 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Helena, is where you will find it.
Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Whitefish Lake State Park, the Grouse Mountain Lodge is the most convenient place to get a room.
It won't take you too long to book one of the surrounding area's more affordable solutions. You can take a look at the Chalet Motel Whitefish and the Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge.
If you crave a little luxury, you are in luck. You'll find a some upscale hotels that are a quick drive away. Rooms at the Lodge at Whitefish Lake and The Firebrand Hotel are ideal choices.
Other Things to Do Near Whitefish Lake State Park
After you're finished exploring Whitefish Lake State Park, get set for all that the wider region has available:
- Spend some time practicing your swing at Whitefish Lake Golf Club.
- A trek along the popular The Whitefish Trail - Lion Mountain Trailhead invariably rewards lovers of nature with scenic vistas and a well-deserved break from the noise and stress of city life.
- Buy tickets to a play at Whitefish Theatre Company and watch the plot thicken!
- Head to Alpine Theatre Project and delight in watching its talented actors put their blood, sweat and tears into each production.
- Enjoy the impressive artworks that are exhibited at Dick Idol Signature Gallery.