FAQs about Kalispell Flights
Which airlines fly to Kalispell?
Getting ready to make some beautiful memories in Kalispell? Japan Transocean Air is one of the top airlines that service this destination. What airport is best to fly into Kalispell?
There's no risk of your cab driver going to the wrong airport in Kalispell, as there's only one servicing the city. Kalispell, MT Airport (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.) is about 8 miles (13 kilometers) from all the action downtown. Where to stay in Kalispell
Can't wait to discover all that Kalispell offers? First you'll need a comfortable place to lay your head. Secure one of the 14 properties nearby and get your vacation off to a sensational start.
Check out the Kalispell Grand Hotel and the Red Lion Hotel Kalispell. Our top Kalispell picks, they offer a fantastic night's sleep in a handy location. Places to visit in Kalispell
Both locals and tourists often take part in tours of Conrad Mansion Museum, a memorable historic residence. Want more close by options? Lovers of painting should make plans to visit Hockaday Museum of Art where they'll surely be in awe. But that's not all. Cool off on the water rides at Woodland Water Park. Don't forget to take your towel! How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Kalispell
Your adventure to Kalispell kicks off as soon as you've finished all the security checks. We've put together a list of hints and tips to help you get through quickly:
- Be sure you know the location of your boarding pass and travel ID. You don't want to hold up the queue when you're asked to hand them over.
- It's important to know that metal belt buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you have one on, you may be instructed to step back and take it off before moving forward.
- Laptops, digital cameras and other electronic devices must be placed in separate tubs to be X-rayed.
- When you get to the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to put all liquids, gels and creams in a separate tub for inspection. Make sure they're all packed in containers smaller than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Think about the type of footwear you want to fly in. Slippers are great because they're easy to slip out of when you're doing the airport security checks. Try wearing some on your next flight!
- Some destinations have stringent quarantine laws. Consider where you're going to and whether or not you're allowed to travel with unpackaged foods.