If you're the kind of person that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to love Flathead Lake Winery.
This site is situated in Whitefish, which is approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Helena.
If you are starting to think about accommodation, we have 2 recommended options for you. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Flathead Lake Winery, the Smoky Bear Ranch Bed & Breakfast & Cabins and Moss Mountain Inn are certain to meet your expectations.
Stay a few nights at the Mini Golden Inns Motel, 7 miles (11 kilometers) away, and free up your precious travel allowance for indulging in the fantastic local cuisine.
Other Things to Do Near Flathead Lake Winery
Whether you're wanting to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Flathead Lake Winery:
- On a day less than perfect for sightseeing, Amazing Fun Center is the perfect place for those searching for a way to amuse rambunctious youngsters.
- If the art of distilling spirits is something that interests you, make your way to Glacier Distilling Company. See how it's done, learn some interesting facts and sample the goods!
- Schedule some time at House of Mystery and Montana Vortex and you'll really get a sense of its historical significance.
- With friendly staff and lots of activities, you'll have a great time on the water at Great Northern Rafting.
- Meadow Lake Golf Course is a wonderful place to play a game or two and introduce yourself to some of the local players.