Earth's extraordinary gifts are amazing to witness. White Flower Farm is evidence of that.
You will have to make a 130 miles (209 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Concord, to Torrington, if you'd like to visit.
With just 1 hotel within close reach, it’s best to book early. It's an easy commute of just 3 miles (5 kilometers) to White Flower Farm from the Litchfield Inn BW Premier Collection.
A favorite place to enjoy a meal is Don Giovanni's Restaurant (227 East Street, Morris), which has a wide choice of dishes and is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near White Flower Farm
After you're done at White Flower Farm, there are an assortment of other attractions that'll keep you on the move:
- Take a walk and see the protected land at White Memorial Conservation Center.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just enjoy sipping wine now and then, Haight-Brown Vineyard is a great place to taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy a fun family excursion in the bargain with a tour of Tapping Reeve House and Law School.
- Soak up the sunshine and get your body moving at Mount Tom State Park, among the area's finest parks.
- A peaceful wonderland of birds and trees awaits your visit to Topsmead State Forest, a lovely local forest.