There aren't many things that can beat the feeling of being outside in nature. Head to Waipio Valley Lookout for a dose of the good stuff.
Why not head off to Honokaa so that you can enjoy it today?
The Hale Kukui Orchard & Cottages is the nearest hotel option to Waipio Valley Lookout. A short 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, it's a good choice if convenience is what you’re after.
Other Things to Do Near Waipio Valley Lookout
After you're done at Waipio Valley Lookout, there are a variety of other activities to keep you busy:
- Venture off the beaten trail and admire the pristine waters of Hiilawe Waterfall.
- Visit Katsu Goto Memorial, a structure that commemorates events of the past.
- You won't have to travel to galaxies far, far away to learn more about the sun, the moon and the stars. Just visit WM Keck Observatory Office.
- Learn about nature and have fun at the same time at Parker Ranch Center.
- Want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life? Head to Waimea Park, a green urban sanctuary.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Waipio Valley Lookout? Check out our Waipio Valley Lookout travel guide!