Book a hotel near Troy Waterfront Farmers' Market, Albany
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Troy Waterfront Farmers' Market
Troy Waterfront Farmers' Market Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be glad you added Troy Waterfront Farmers' Market to your travel agenda.
Albany, the capital of the state, is thrilled to be known as its home.
If you are starting to consider accommodation, we have 3 options to choose from. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Troy Waterfront Farmers' Market, the Hilton Garden Inn Troy and Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn Troy/Albany are certain to please time-constrained travelers.
At the Olde Judge Mansion, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to sleep soundly, safe in the knowledge that you've clinched the hottest deal in town.
Visit The River Street Cafe (Closed until Fall 2018, Chef is on Sabbatical) (429 River Street, Troy) for a cup of coffee. you're sure to smell the freshly roasted coffee beans long before you step through the door. If you're looking to experience another great local place, head over to Brown's Brewing Company's Troy Taproom (417 River Street, Troy) and choose from a good selection of beers and wines.
Other Things to Do Near Troy Waterfront Farmers' MarketWhether you're wanting to venture off the main tourist route or explore the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after you visit Troy Waterfront Farmers' Market:
- Attend the performance of your choice and appreciate one or two exhibits that are showcased at Arts Center of the Capital Region.
- Book a tour around Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and look on as the excited scholars and devoted instructors run around this spirited establishment.
- Delve into theater experience when you buy a ticket to one of the many performances at Troy Savings Bank Music Hall.
- Buy tickets to enjoy a play and temporarily escape to a world of imagination at Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center.
- A trip to Rensselaer County Historical Society and Museum is an awesome way to educate yourself in a relaxed setting.