Some people like to get the first chairlift up in the morning. Others indulge at the lodge a bit too much the night before. Whatever your cup of tea, you'll love tearing down the runs at Timber Ridge Ski Area.
You can experience it in Michigan.
Are you thinking about staying nearby? With just 1 hotel in the vicinity, you might want to reserve a room as soon as possible. From Timber Ridge Ski Area to the Castle in the Country is 6 miles (10 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Timber Ridge Ski Area
Surely you're not intending to finish your day after Timber Ridge Ski Area? Set aside some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or just starting out, you can't miss the chance to play a round or two at Shamrock Hills Golf Club.
- Try out the peaks at Bittersweet Ski Resort to feel your blood pumping.
- Wolf Lake State Fish Hatchery is a unique attraction where you'll be sure to learn something.
- Cheshire Hills Golf Course is a wonderful place to hone your skills and forge new friendships.
- See if you can organize a guided tour of Perrigo Company North American Corporate Office, or simply spend some time enjoying the busy atmosphere.