Book a hotel near Thorne Swift Nature Preserve, Petoskey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Thorne Swift Nature Preserve
Thorne Swift Nature Preserve Hotel & Travel Guide
Regarded as one of the finest natural attractions, Thorne Swift Nature Preserve will appeal to those with a passion for the outdoors.
This site is located in Petoskey, approximately 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
There aren't that many accommodation options if you're looking to stay within a short commute of Thorne Swift Nature Preserve. The nearest one is the Birchwood Inn, which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're not that concerned about fancy features but just want to have a cozy bed to sleep on, stay a night or two at one of the surrounding area's budget hotels. You can have a look at the Apple Tree Inn and the AmericInn Lodge & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Thorne Swift Nature PreserveApart from Thorne Swift Nature Preserve, you might like to check out some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just enjoy drinking wine in casual settings, Harbor Springs Vineyards and Winery is a wonderful place to taste the flavors of the area.
- While not the most prestigious or famous museum, Andrew J. Blackbird Museum may still be worth a visit if you love to learn.
- If you're seeking a truly moving experience, follow the locals to Donald Ross Memorial Course.
- Take in the invigorating, salty air and listen to the hypnotizing cries of the seabirds when you spend the day at Harbor Springs Beach.
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, book a tee time at True North Golf Club.