Book a hotel near Tahoe City Marina, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tahoe City Marina
Tahoe City Marina Hotel & Travel Guide
What's the hold up? Tahoe City Marina was meant to be witnessed.
It's located in Tahoe City, roughly 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
If you've got your eyes peeled for a suitable hotel, you'll be able to take your pick from 6 candidates that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tahoe City Marina. The Granlibakken Tahoe and the Pepper Tree Inn are two great places, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away, respectively.
Book a night at the Tahoe City Inn if you’re after an affordable place to stay but would rather not go too far. It's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
After you've made your way around the various sites, spend the night at one of the few top-end hotels that are just a short drive away. Rooms at the Resort at Squaw Creek - Destination Hotels & Resorts and Cedar Crest Cottages are solid choices.
After a few hours of touring, make sure you stop by Syd's Bagelery & Espresso (550 North Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City), where you'll find tasty sweets, impressive service and superb coffee. If you intend to eat out, stop by Jake's On the Lake (780 North Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City) and see if the food is to your liking.
Other Things to Do Near Tahoe City MarinaIf you want to experience more than just Tahoe City Marina, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- The pleasant shores of Donner Lake are an excellent place to breathe in the clean air and enjoy the splendors of nature.
- If you love learning new things, Watson Cabin Museum might be worth paying a visit to.
- History may not always come alive in books, but the exhibits at Watson Cabin Living Museum offer a meaningful experience for all.
- The pleasant shores of Hell Hole Reservoir are a good place to breathe in the clean air and savor the wonders of the outdoors.
- You can enjoy some family time in the fresh air without ever leaving the city limits at Commons Beach Park.