Whether you love snowboarding, skiing or sledding, Boreal Mountain Resort boasts all the necessary facilities to enjoy a memorable morning on the slopes.
To get there, travel 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, to Soda Springs.
After spending some time at Boreal Mountain Resort, finish off at a comfortable hotel. You'll find 3 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend some time comparing the different amenities at the Donner Lake Village and Glacier Luxury Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Boreal Mountain Resort
If you're hoping to fit as many things as possible into your vacation, here are some other things that are happening:
- After a fun day of hitting the slopes, head into the warmth of the Donner Ski Ranch.
- After a long day of skiing or snowboarding, take refuge in the comfortable atmosphere of the Soda Springs.
- The Sugar Bowl is the perfect snug space to sip on a warm drink after a fun couple of hours on the slopes.
- Indulge in the feeling of the powdery white snow as you ski down the mountains at Royal Gorge Cross Country Ski Resort.
- Feel the powder white snow as you glide down the mountains at Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area.