Book a hotel near Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area
Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area Hotel & Travel Guide
Make sure that you pack a scarf, gloves and waterproof gear. They'll be necessary when you go to Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area.
Truckee, where it is situated, is 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Only staying for a limited amount of time? Book your room at one of the 13 hotels that are within an easy commute of Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area. The Hansel House, the Cristallina Greens and the Fairway Family Cabin are a few that are recommended, and only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not too far away, there are several very affordable accommodations perfect for making your vacation budget work harder. Some of your choices are the Donner Lake Village and the Inn at Truckee.
They say elegance never fades, so, if you take pleasure in staying at upmarket hotels, you'll find a few close by. The Wolfgang Family Retreat is a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Bear Meadows is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and they are both decent choices.
Other Things to Do Near Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski AreaOn top of Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area, here are some more things in the area that you'll want to do:
- Stop by Tahoe Donner Cross Country Area, where you can ski to your heart's desire.
- Notch a few birdies, get some exercise and test yourself at the local Tahoe Donner Golf Course.
- Connect with nature by visiting the popular Donner Memorial State Park, a leading location for travelers craving some time outdoors.
- If you love learning, Emigrant Trail Museum may be worth paying a visit to.
- Coyote Moon Golf Course is a wonderful place to play a round and make new friends.