As soon as you arrive at Sunshine Village, you'll discover why so many people have it on their travel to-do list.
You will find it in Banff, 190 miles (306 kilometers) outside of the provincial capital, Edmonton.
If you are mainly coming to see Sunshine Village, it would make sense to take a bed at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge. At 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's the closest hotel to the attraction.
If the day's roaming around has totally exhausted your spirits, revive yourself by drinking a coffee from First Tracks Cafe (Improvement District No. 9), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sunshine Village
Besides Sunshine Village, here's a list of some addtional things in the region you're going to want to check out:
- Take a breath of fresh air while enjoying the landscape at Sunshine Meadows. You'll discover lots of space to have fun and relax!
- Go on an expedition at Cory and Edith Passes, a well-known local hiking trail.
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountain, seeing Goat's Eye Mountain from below will be an amazing experience.
- You'll soon see why the shores of gorgeous Vermilion Lakes are well worth visiting.
- If you're a nature enthusiast, Cave and Basin National Historic Site is a place you will enjoy. Set aside an afternoon and go for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.