Leave all of your smart contraptions in the car and enjoy a break from the stresses of modern life at Saratoga National Historical Park.
Saratoga Springs, an estimated 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Even though there is only 1 accommodation option in the vicinity, you won't be short on comfort. The Longfellows Inn and Restaurant is 7 miles (11 kilometers) away from Saratoga National Historical Park.
Other Things to Do Near Saratoga National Historical Park
Once you've finished with Saratoga National Historical Park, don't forget about the region's other sights:
- Indulge in the feeling of the powdery white snow as you glide down the mountains at Willard Mountain.
- Score a hole in one, get some exercise and challenge yourself at Saratoga National Golf Course.
- TreePaad Fun Center is an exciting attraction that is bursting with indoor games and activities.
- Saratoga Battlefield Monument is a prominent local monument that provides a thought-provoking look into the history of the area.
- A dizzying array of colorful flowers and beautifully perfumed air await you at Yaddo Gardens.