Book a hotel near Root Road Covered Bridge, Austinburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Root Road Covered Bridge
Root Road Covered Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Root Road Covered Bridge is a great experience for people who want to learn more about the stories, people and events of this region's past.
To reach it, make your way 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, until you get to Kingsville.
Even though there's only 1 hotel within easy reach, you won't be missing out on comfort. From Root Road Covered Bridge to the Days Inn Conneaut is 7 miles (11 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Root Road Covered BridgeOnce you're finished at Root Road Covered Bridge, don't forget about the region's other attractions:
- Raceway 7 is the place to be on race day. Be astonished by the speed of the cars as they navigate the challenging course.
- Time at Tarsitano Winery is an awakening for your tastebuds.
- You don't need to be an engineer to be able to differentiate between Graham Road Covered Bridge and bridges created today. Go see this historic site for the full experience.
- As the current flows underneath State Road Covered Bridge, think about the effort it took to construct this historic structure.
- Benetka Road Covered Bridge isn't just important to the local area, but also to the intrigued travelers who venture here to talk about the architecture.