If this is your first time visiting Ashtabula Lighthouse, you will be sure to hold onto the memories for a long time.
Ashtabula, 180 miles (290 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Columbus, is where you will find it.
If you prefer to stay relatively nearby, there is only 1 hotel to choose from. After a slow breakfast at the Economy Inn And Suites Ashtabula, it won't take long to get to Ashtabula Lighthouse, only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ashtabula Lighthouse
If you're hoping to cram as much as possible into your trip, see what else is going on:
- Filled to the brim with educational displays and collections about the local maritime history, Ashtabula Maritime Museum is an attraction that the whole family will like.
- Pack a picnic and spend the afternoon watching the children play and indulging in the fresh air at Walnut Beach Park.
- Looking for some green space where one can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing walk or just sit in the sun? Make your way over to Lake Shore Park.
- Allow yourself the chance to learn all about the railway with a morning or afternoon at Hubbard House Underground Railroad Museum.
- Some time spent at Finnish American Heritage Center and Museum is a wonderful way to learn about the regional history away from the crowded tourist sites.