People from every walk of life come to view Olin Covered Bridge, one of the country's most recognizable attractions.
It's situated in Ashtabula, roughly 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
You won’t be left in the cold when searching for some accommodation near Olin Covered Bridge. There are 2 hotels within easy commuting distance. Spend a bit of time comparing the different amenities at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashtabula-Geneva and Economy Inn And Suites Ashtabula.
Other Things to Do Near Olin Covered Bridge
When you're finally finished with Olin Covered Bridge, you're not likely to be at a loss for ideas with all of the additional possibilities in the area:
- You don't have to be a builder in order to differentiate between Olin Covered Bridge Museum and most of today's bridges. Visit this historic site to experience this structure up close.
- Engineers and visitors are sure to enjoy a bit of time at Benetka Road Covered Bridge. Try to arrange a tour to learn more about this impressive structure.
- It's a good idea to save some room in your backpack or suitcase if you're thinking about shopping at Ashtabula Towne Square.
- Stand a few paces back and take pleasure in the smooth, contemporary lines of Smolen-Gulf Covered Bridge, an impressive architecture project which could also be considered a work of art.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their energy by running around and playing at Point Park, a green, leafy getaway.